Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How can I be an Ib learner

I can be an ib learner by paying attention in class and at least pass all my classes. In my old school they only focused on us to pass our task and in IDEA Mission they focus for us to pass our classes and for us to go to college and other stuff that they other public schools did not do for us. I think i could be an ib learner because, even sometimes i have trouble consentratrating on school i am a fast learner. Most of the time i am in my own little world, but i can try to focus. The reason why i am so distracted, because i watch to much television and i just think about what i watched. Sometimes i down myself and sometimes i have a negative attitude. My negative attitude is the my problem because i don't have a positive attitude and i am not that much happy with other things. My negative attitude is something i can't get rid off. 

No comments: